Legacy Litmus retirement FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why did you retire the legacy platform?
- How do I tell if I’m in the new Litmus?
- Did I have to transfer all of my projects into new Litmus prior to retirement?
- How do I get started with the new Litmus? Any helpful resources to share?
- How should I reach out if I have any questions or feedback?
Why did you retire the legacy platform?
In October 2019, we launched the new, redesigned Litmus, providing your team with one seamless view to build, test, review, and analyze emails with helpful organization tools and improved visibility. As we continue to innovate in the new Litmus, we retired our legacy platform in April 2021.
How do I tell if I’m in the new Litmus?
The new Litmus includes the menu at the top in the blue bar and the dashboard includes all of your email projects (see below for a screenshot of the new Litmus).
Did I have to transfer all of my projects into new Litmus prior to retirement?
No! For starters, all of your legacy Email Analytics and Spam Tests are automatically available in new Litmus by default.
You’ll have to transfer your legacy Builder, Checklist, and Proof projects into new Litmus to access them there, but you don’t need to do that prior to retirement. They’ll be accessible in the “Legacy Emails” folder to transfer whenever you’re ready (note that our retention policy for legacy tests has remained the same).
Check out this article for more details about how to transfer your legacy projects into new Litmus.
How do I get started with the new Litmus? Any helpful resources to share?
We have lots of helpful resources to share! We want to help make the transition as seamless as possible for you and your team.
For starters, here are detailed getting started guides, broken out by plan type:
- Basic plan: Getting started with the new Litmus platform
- Plus plan: Getting started with the new Litmus platform
- Pro plan: Getting started with the new Litmus platform*
- Enterprise plan: Getting started with the new Litmus platform
*The Pro plan is no longer available for new accounts.
In addition, we have the following resources:
- Download the quick start guide
- Watch an overview of the new Litmus
- Check out our webinar recording: How to Seamlessly Transition your Team to the new Litmus
How should I reach out if I have any questions or feedback?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org! We’re always happy to help.
In addition, within new Litmus you can click on "Help" at the top right and select "Provide feedback" from the dropdown or "Contact support."