Share pre-send testing Checklist results
If you would like to share your pre-send testing Checklist results with your team or clients, you can easily do this from the "Previews & QA" tab of your email.
How to share
- Select an email in any folder.
- Click on the "Previews & QA" tab of the email view.
- Click "Share".
You'll have the option to create a public URL to the test results or download a .zip file containing your screenshots.
Creating a public pre-send testing Checklist
- Use the slider to "make this test public"
- Litmus creates a public, read-only version of the Previews & QA pre-send testing checklist view and generates a unique URL you can share.
- Choose your options. You can choose which sections of your test you would like to share and which specific email clients to include.
Note: Anyone with the URL will then be able to access your report. You may turn sharing off at any time by turning the "Make this test public" switch off.