Share Checklist results
If you would like to share your Checklist results with your team or clients, you can easily do this from the Checklist tab of your email.
How to Share
- Select an Email in any folder.
- Click on the "Checkist tab" of the email view.
- Click "Share".
You'll have the option to create a public Checklist, or download a .zip file containing your screenshots.
Creating a Public Checklist
- Use the slider to "make this test public"
- Litmus creates a public, read-only version of the Checklist view and generates a unique URL you can share.
- Choose your options. You can choose which sections of your test you would like to share and which specific email clients to include.
Note: Anyone with the URL will then be able to access your report. You may turn sharing off at any time by turning the "Make this test public" switch off.