How can I find old tests?
For information on how to do this in legacy Litmus, please scroll down.
Click "Legacy Projects" in the sidebar under "Emails". Here you will see Builder and Proof folders (should you have any legacy Builder or Proof projects). Open a project and follow the prompt to have it moved to the Inbox folder in the new platform.
A few things to note about accessing your legacy projects:
- When transferred, projects are moved int the Inbox folder
- All versions of a Builder project—and all emails within the project—will be transferred into a folder within the Inbox folder
- Support for Checklist is coming soon
- Email Previews will not be generated when a transfer takes place
- Once transferred, the project will no longer be available to edit in the legacy platform. It will be marked as a "transferred project: in legacy Litmus and accessible by clicking on the “View in new Litmus” button.
Looking to start a new Builder, Proof, or Checklist project in the new Litmus platform? They are all now unified within each email. Once you create an email, it will be available across all three tools. Learn more about how to create an email here: https://help.litmus.com/article/259-how-to-create-an-email-in-the-new-litmus-platform
You can find old tests within the Checklist tab of your account. You'll see the newest tests at the top of the screen.
If you are on a multiuser account, you can toggle the Checklist tab to show all tests run by all users on your account, or show only tests that you have created. This can be done by toggling the All Checklists or My Checklists at the top of the page in the list view.
You can also use the Search option at the top to search for tests by name, or use View Tags to view tests using tags you have added.