Browser support policy
We support using the Litmus app with the most current stable version of any of the following desktop browsers:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
We do not support accessing Litmus without these browser features enabled.
We do not support accessing Litmus with third-party browser extensions enabled.
We support browsers running in traditional desktop/laptop computer environments. Our app is optimized for browser widths greater than 1265px.
We do not currently support browsers running in tablet environments or mobile phone environments
- We test against active stable versions of supported browsers.
- If you are using a supported browser/version/environment combination, you will have access to all functionality of Litmus and experience the intended design of our features.
- If you are using an unsupported browser, version, or environment, you will be able to access Litmus but you may notice reduced functionality and/or a suboptimal experience.
- We will fix bugs that occur in supported browsers, versions, and environments.
- We will not fix bugs that occur only in unsupported browsers, versions, or environments.