Managing Enterprise Billing
TRACKING FINANCES & BILLING
The Finance page makes it easy to track your invoices, expenses, and billing history in one place! Learn more about your invoices and billing cycle deadline to prepare costs for teams and clients.
To update your billing information, click on on Update Billing Details. You can edit billing contact information, add billing notes to your payments, and add an additional user/email to receive a copy of your bill. Click on Update Billing Details to save changes.
To change credit card details, click on Update Credit Card.
The lower half of the Finance page will display your billing history, including plan/product details, invoice numbers, the last invoice date, payment method, and payment status.
- A green check mark indicates that a payment has been received and processed.
- An orange check mark indicates an upcoming payment due date.
- A red check mark indicates a past due payment.
For billing questions, please contact our billing team!
VIEW OR DOWNLOAD PAST INVOICES
To view or download past invoices, click on the Eye or Download icons, respectively.
Click the Export as CSV button in the upper right to download a summary of historical billing information.
The report includes past invoice numbers, invoice dates, product names, invoice amounts, payment dates, and payment methods.
USING THE RESELLER/MARK-UP CALCULATOR
You can calculate flat costs and/or estimated costs based on a subaccount-by-subaccount level on the Reports Page. This is especially useful if you are passing along costs to outside teams or clients, and would like to factor in their Litmus usage.
On the Reports page, navigate to the Accounts link above the user table. You’ll be presented with a matrix of accounts, user permissions, user counts, analytics opens, and a column for estimated costs and estimated profit.
Click on the calculator icon in the Estimated Profits column on the far right to view totals for unique users and email analytics. Reselling costs or profits can be calculated two ways:
- Drag the slider to calculate a percentage mark-up on the entire account based on usage. You will see mark-up costs or profits change in the field below. Note: this total number is calculated against standard Litmus costs for both users and analytics opens.
- Add a flat fee mark-up to the account by manually entering a number in the appropriate field.