Integrated Insights for Marketo
About Integrated Insights
Get powerful, holistic insights to optimize email campaigns and improve marketing effectiveness. The new Litmus Integrated Insights Report combines email performance data from your ESP with subscriber engagement data from Litmus in a single view, making it easier than ever to create more personalized experiences, optimize design and development, and improve campaign results.
Important: Marketo export limits
Litmus uses the Marketo Bulk Extract API to generate the Integrated Insights Report and weekly digest. The daily limit for most Marketo accounts is 500MB per day. Some customers pay for a higher limit.
The amount of data exported to Litmus depends on the number of emails you send in Marketo (total recipients).
- If any of your integrations export more than the limit, Marketo will block all of your integrations from exporting data until midnight CST that day.
- Generating the Integrated Insights Report will attempt to export 30 days of email activity from Marketo.
- The volume of data exported to Litmus to create the first 30-day report depends on the number of emails you send in Marketo (total recipients), as well as the number of opens and clicks your emails receive.
- Litmus estimates that If your Marketo account sends between 2M - 3M recipients per month, the initial export volume will be between 300-500MB.
- After the initial export, Integrated Insights will make 2 exports per day estimated between 12-17MB each.
Additional details for Marketo customers
- Marketo emails that are part of a program that is using Email Testing (A/B Test or Champion/Challenger Test) are not retrievable via their API and therefore will not appear in the report or email digest.
- All Marketo performance statistics in the report are based on the last 30 days of activity
- The report does not provide a thumbnail for emails created in Marketo Email Editor 1.0