Integrated Insights for Marketo
The Litmus Integrated Insights Report combines email performance data from your ESP with subscriber engagement data from Litmus in a single view, making it easier than ever to create more personalized experiences, optimize design and development, and improve campaign results.
NOTE: Integrated Insights is available on Litmus Enterprise plans only.
Marketo export limits
Litmus uses the Marketo Bulk Extract API to generate the Integrated Insights Report and weekly digest. The daily limit for most Marketo accounts is 500MB per day (Litmus will use a maximum of 250MB per day). Some customers pay for a higher limit.
The amount of data exported to Litmus depends on the number of emails you send in Marketo (total recipients).
- If any of your Marketo integrations export more than the limit, Marketo will block all of your integrations from exporting data until midnight CST that day.
- Generating the Integrated Insights Report will only capture 30 days of email activity from Marketo.
- With Marketo, the Integrated Insights Report is updated twice a day.
- The volume of data exported to Litmus to create the first 30-day report depends on the number of emails you send in Marketo (total recipients), as well as the number of opens and clicks your emails receive.
- Litmus estimates if your Marketo account sends to between 2 million and 3 million recipients per month, the initial export volume will be between 300-500MB.
- If your Marketo account sends to more than 3 million recipients per month, your first Integrated Insights sync may take several days to complete as Litmus will use a maximum of 250MB per day.
- After the initial export, Integrated Insights will make two exports per day estimated between 12-17MB each.
- If you send to more than 15 million recipients per month, please contact our support team at email@example.com before initiating the report.
Additional details for Marketo customers
- Marketo emails that are part of a program that is using Email Testing (A/B Test or Champion/Challenger Test) are not retrievable via their API and therefore will not appear in the report or email digest.
- All Marketo performance statistics in the report are based on the last 30 days of activity
- The report does not provide a thumbnail for emails created in Marketo Email Editor 1.0
- Using a custom Marketo token to dynamically include the tracking code in your email will prevent Integrated Insights from including the Litmus data in your reports. We recommend including the tracking code in your raw HTML.
NOTE: If you have multiple Marketo instances, Integrated Insights will provide information for the primary connection only. Any secondary instances will not be included.