Cancel your subscription
If you have any questions about a recent charge from Litmus, please contact our Billing team at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information on how to cancel a free trial or recurring subscription, please see below.
Cancel your monthly subscription or free trial
- Go to your Account page here (in your Settings section).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the gray Start cancellation button at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the prompts to cancel.
✏️ Note: You must be the Account Holder to cancel your trial or monthly plan. Only paid monthly plans will see the Pause my account option. Trials will only have the cancel option.
If you are cancelling your free trial, your account will expire immediately. If you are on a monthly subscription, your account will remain active through the end of your current paid month.
Here is a quick video on how to cancel your account.
Turn off auto renew for your annual subscription
Annual subscriptions can't be cancelled early, but if you would like to prevent it from auto-renewing at the end of your 12-month term:
- Go to the Invoices & Billing tab (in your Settings section).
- Click on Edit billing preferences.
- Turn the auto renew button off by toggling the button to the left and click the Update billing preferences button. Your account will no longer renew automatically at your next billing cycle.
✏️ Note: You must be the Account Holder to turn off auto renew.
Frequently asked questions
Can I export my data and screenshots before cancelling?
Your account will be active and have full access through the end of your current billing period. The account will lapse to our free plan when your billing period has ended, which means you will not be able to save new tests or view old ones. You may resubscribe at any time within the Billing tab of your Litmus account in the future. As a paid account, you will regain access to your archived tests and analytics reports.
Is there a contract or cancellation fee for my subscription to Litmus?
If you have any questions about your subscription, feel free to email us and we'll be happy to help.